Be Strong: Recipes
Creamy Sun-dried Tomatoes Pasta
- 10 oz cooked chicken
- Bowtie Pasta 180g
- 10 Light Laughing cow wedges
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 20g Italian Five Cheese (or parmesan)
- 50g Sun Dried tomatoes with Italian Herbs
- 15g Real Bacon Bits
- While pasta is cooking blend up the laughing cow and the chicken broth in a blender until completely smooth.
- Place in large saucepan on low, and add in salt and garlic powder. Cut up and add chicken, bacon bits and cheese. Sauce will thicken just a bit more.
- Once bowtie pasta Is done pour into the saucepan and mix thoroughly.
- You can find the recipe in myfitnesspal under LiftingLindsay Creamy Sun Dried Tomatoes Pasta