- Heat up a frying pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray. I use a mason jar lid, spray with non-stick cooking spray, place it on the frying pan, and then crack the egg, and add the 3 tbsp of egg whites into the mason jar lid. This way we can keep the eggs the perfect size for the muffin. Season and salt the eggs to taste. Quickly add 1/3 cup water to the frying pan and cover with a lid and allow the eggs to cook. I like my egg yolk being slightly runny. it helps so the muffin isn’t dry.
- Warm up sausages and cut them in half.
- Toast the muffin and spread 1 wedge laughing cow on muffin.
- Add the eggs, sausage to the muffin.
- You can also dip in low cal or 0 calorie syrup too! That way you can enjoy a sweet and savory breakfast.
Tip - I love finding low calorie foods like this and then pairing them with a large serving of vegetables or a cup of my favorite fruits. it provides a filling and satisfying meal when in a cut.